Welcome, puropals, to another NJPW World SHORT x SHORT recap. Each week on NJPW World, a short video, usually one or two minutes, is released which shows us a glimpse of what New Japan’s stars (more recently Young Lions) are up to outside the ring.
Last time, Yohei Komatsu blessed us with his singing skills in the bathroom. This week, Sho Tanaka gets his snoop on.
The video starts with Sho Tanaka knocking on Yohei Komatsu’s bedroom door. Komatsu isn’t there, but Tanaka decides to go in anyway and snoop around. So he basically looks around Tanaka’s room for the rest of the video and is disappointed about how clean his room is and that he doesn’t find anything interesting.
- Komatsu has an excessive amount of incense.
- Komatsu’s money-box sounds alarmingly empty.
- Komatsu has a Kendama. They are really difficult.
- Komatsu has a reasonable amount of facial care products, which Tanaka mocks him for.
- What do these say?
- Tanaka sees something under Komatsu’s bed, but it’s too far to reach or see properly. I will never sleep again until I know what it is.
- Sho Tanaka is way too excited about finding Komatsu’s underwear.
That’s about it. My take away from this episode is lock your door when Sho Tanaka is around. Also, these Young Lions are living in tiny bedrooms. Hurry up and make them stars, NJPW, so they can live in something bigger than a shoebox!
You can watch the video on NJPW World here (Subscribers Only).