DDT is weird, OK? But it’s the best possible weird. The purpose of What To Expect When Expecting To Watch DDT is to give newcomers to the wonderful world of Dramatic Dream Team a little idea of what they can expect to see on any given show. If you’re already a DDT fan, you know what I’m talking about.
- Hey, puropals! Use those ears your mamma gave you and listen to J-Shoot at these places: iTunes, Soundcloud. Maybe leave a nice review while you’re at it, eh? (Sorry if your mamma didn’t give you no ears)
- Another week, and luckily for us, another DDT show to talk about. But that’s not all! Bonski and Zach preview the upcoming NJPW Dominion, quickly breeze over NOAH, and a great match from Stardom. Zach also discovers Bonski’s enthusiastic dislike for Kofi Kingston, and can’t wait explore this more.
- This episode’s theme belongs to Yoshihiro Takayama, the next challenger for Suzuki’s GHC title.
- Don’t forget to check out the other great podcasts onPWN Radio:
- CatchCast: The latest podcast on PWN Radio. Martin is joined by Mark Anthony from runningenzuigiri.com to talk all the latest on the British and European wrestling scene.You can follow them on twitter @pwnradio & Mark @ansoniisan
- No Sell It: Each week, Liv, Florence & Cristen bless the world with their unique take on Lucha Underground & the US indy scene. You can follow them on Twitter@wanda102,@livilius&@flaux.
- You can also shoot us questions and comments at jshootpodcast at gmail dot com or on our Tumblr, or use the hashtag #jshootqs on Twitter.
- Be the Wind! And Take that Dream!
What To Expect When Expecting To Watch DDT was originally going to be a single story on some of the weird and wonderful things you will see when you watch a DDT event. When I was jotting down my ideas, I realised there was simply too much DDT greatness to fit into a single story. For that reason, so I’ve decided to make it a series which which I will intend to regularly update over the next few weeks, or years, depending on life and stuff. What that said, please enjoy part one on DJ Nira.
Zombie killing’s hard, but not as hard as sitting through this movie.
Hello and welcome to Wrestling With Movies, the show where I (Zach aka Koala Mask) am joined by a special guest to talk about a movie starring a pro wrestler. Easy peasy.
But first…how about that new intro music??? The track you heard is “Our Victory” by Bill Sours. It’s awesome and I love it!
This episode I am joined by the lovely Cristen, Liv and Florence of the wonderful No Sell It podcast to discuss the not as wonderful Pro Wrestlers vs. Zombies, starring wrestling legends such as Rowdy Roddy Piper and “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, and some other wrestlers like Shane Douglas and Matt Hardy. There’s also Reby Sky, who is a person, some kind of playmate from one of those booby mags (Taya Parker), and a gay porn star (Matthew Rush).
- I have no more words. Just listen.
Please send questions and comments to wrestlingmovies @ gmail dot com
Follow PWN Radio on Twitter here.